In case you were wondering..
we all love new baby Keely in the house with us!
And Malia and her are destined to be best of friends I am sure.
Keely is 1 month old here. Man, I am SOO behind on this blogging! Malia LOVES Keely! She is such a good and sweet big sister. She sings to her, plays with her and makes sure she has her blankie and binkie (even though Keely won't take one). There have been a few casualties of Malia accidentally hurting Keely, but it's never been on purpose and Malia feels real bad about it afterwards. Malia is such an empathetic girl! She hates to see others sad or hurt. Sweet girl.
And here's sweet 1 month Keely with her doting Nana. Looking at these pictures makes me want to cry because she's SO much bigger already! I need to catch up big time with my blogging. You will die. Keely is HUGE!
A few weeks new and the BESTEST and SWEETEST baby that has ever lived. I am patiently waiting for the fussy period to start, but it hasn't! She never cries, is a good sleeper and nurser and is just smiley and happy all the time. Only problem: SHE DOESN'T TAKE A BOTTLE!!! Ahh!!! What am I going to do?!! We have tried 6 different bottles and she fights them I tell you! It's just a little challenging when I want to show property or work but luckily most people are okay with me bringing along my sidekick Keely with me. At least she's a good and cute baby, right?
In the first few weeks I always felt like I had to have my eyes on both girls. Malia has grown up already in the last couple of months since Keely has come and I trust her to do her thing when I take a shower or get ready for the day. Malia is my old spirit. We laugh about how we child proofed our whole house yet never once has Malia tried to get into the medicine or cleaner and just knows what stuff is yucky and not okay for her to play with. I dunno, she is going to be raising me here before too long:)
Lousy post I know. I just gotta get these pictures posted before these babies of mine grow too big!!

No comments:
Post a Comment