"But mom, are you sure I can't go swimming yet? Oh fine. I'll just sit under the umbrella and stay pastey white."
Do you guys watch Yo Gabba Gabba? Probably not. Well, there's a song that we like that we sing quite a bit at our house called "It's summer it's summer time! It's summer time summer time!" We are dorks I know.
Pool days are welcomed when we actually want to swim (the ocean water is still a bit chilly for my liking)
While at the beach with friends we have been known to find treasures and critters like these monster sand crabs. As Malia says, "cooooool!!"
And we like to dig and bury ourselves in the sand.
And turn ourselves into mermaids with all of our other girlie friends
We FLY down the big kid slides now with ease.
And we try to get our aunties and uncles to come with us to the beach while they are home from college as much as possible!
See you all next time!

No comments:
Post a Comment