Sunday, May 20, 2012

Keely's 2 month appointment

So did you guys get the memo that I have a really chubby baby this time around?  You know, it's funny to me how you do the same thing with each kid and they can turn out so different.  Take Malia and Keely:  Malia- always been skinny (nursed her), tall, blonde with green eyes.  Keely- a CHUNK (nursing her), brown eyes and brown hair.  I know they're sisters and it's going to be so fun to see how different (or one day the same) they turn out to be.
So our sweet baby Keely's stats:
Weight: 13 lbs. 13 ozs. (98th %)
Height: 23.25 inches (90th %)
Head: 15.75 inches (85th %)

To sum it up- we have a big baby on our hands folks!  Am I happy?  You bet I am!  I had silent anxiety over our skinny Malia (who was perfectly normal and healthy) and LOVE that Keely loves to eat so much!  Bring it on folks because I have something to share about that- KEELY SLEEPS THROUGH THE NIGHT!!!  Yeah for that!  I swear it's the extra calories, but at 2 months, she started sleeping through the night which made her mama a very happy (and more rested) camper!
Love you Kiwi!! XOXOXO

No comments: