Aside from marrying the man of my dreams, these 2 princesses have been my greatest blessing. Becoming a mother not once but twice now has proven to be the most rewarding and most challenging adventure I have ever embarked on. I've never been so tired, rundown, worried yet elated, happy and fulfilled in all my life. It's quite amazing how so many emotions can be going on at once!
These 2 girls are my world and my life is complete with them. I know we will one day have more children (one possibly 2 if the stars align), but for now my cup runneth over in joy and blessings.
I have to thank my gorgeous, tall, skinny, talkative, bright and opinionated girl Malia and my super easy going, chubby, happy, cuddly and beautiful baby Keely for making me the happiest girl to ever walk the earth!
Here's to many, many, many more Mother's Day and hope whoever reads this knows how special you/your spouse/future spouse/sister/mother/aunt/etc. is.
One of my favorite quotes: "All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my mother"
Thank you, thank you, thank you Heavenly Father for my beautiful children. They are the reason I breathe and my motivation to be good, succeed, and do the best at everything I do.
And to commemorate the day, I have to give a big shout out to my wonderful husband. Seeing how I have 2 babies under the age of 2, they weren't able to make me breakfast or elaborate gifts or cards. But Kirk stepped in and made me banana pancakes with spam, got me a gorgeous bouquet of flowers (no roses since I don't like roses) and somehow managed to give me an amazing massage and a mini nap in the day. It was a good day. I am married to a great man that was raised by an amazing mother himself. I don't like to think where I'd be without him since he is my better half and my whole universe.
Well wasn't this post just warm and fuzzy?;) Hope you all had a good one yourself!

1 comment:
happy belated mothers day! your girls are precious and we are so blessed aren't we?? I am with you... one maybe 2 more if God is willing :)
Post a Comment