I learned heaps (that's for my brother in Australia who says that all the time now:) of cool stuff at the Wild Animal Park yesterday. Like how female Rhinos have the bigger horns and hang out with their "girlfriends" so they can protect each other's children. I learned that they usually only live to be around 20 years old in the wild but at the San Diego Zoo there is one that is 48!! We learned that Cheetahs are faster than a Corvette and that Gazelles have had to adapt and become faster to run from them now.We loved the Animal Park! It is so spread out (perhaps too much for little kids, strollers and a pregnant lady) and beautiful! It was a warm day and Malia and I got to go with Owen and Britt (She's the pregnant lady I speak of, not me;)
I think Malia is still just a wee too young to care much, but I do think she had a great time. Pardon her outfit- it was cold in SC when we left and hot at the park so I had to strip her down to her onesie and no shoes and socks





No comments:
Post a Comment