I kid you not- this is how I will find Malia sometimes in the mornings! We have managed to get on a pretty strict schedule here at the Schilling household (going against all that I used to know of spontaneity). After we eat breakfast, Malia LOVES to read with me and then we play the piano and sometimes go for a jog or walk before her (and sometimes our) first nap.Wednesday, March 16, 2011
Our little bookworm
I kid you not- this is how I will find Malia sometimes in the mornings! We have managed to get on a pretty strict schedule here at the Schilling household (going against all that I used to know of spontaneity). After we eat breakfast, Malia LOVES to read with me and then we play the piano and sometimes go for a jog or walk before her (and sometimes our) first nap.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment