Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I'm curious Paris France...

Who in Paris France keeps checking this blog? You can tell me. I'm mostly just curious as to why. Is it my eloquent writing abilities or the amazing recipes that I post? Or is it all of the crazy exciting stuff that we do? Just curious- fess up;)

6 comments:

holly said...

The greatest thing is whoever it is is also your biggest fan. 197 views, eh?

And a long over-due note to you... your baby is absolutely adorable! Hope things are going well for you.

Unknown said...

I think it's me because i live in paris,it's a friend who talked to me about your blog that she saw in looking through blogspot and find just cool. But it's with no bad intention.I'm just a french not desperate housewive who like looking to some blog each day like a ritual for the day,french, german, english, spain blog... because i lived in many countries, and i love read the story of others and different women and family and see some similarity with my life here and that remember me some memories. I just find your blog very nice and like reading you. But i can understand if you have any problem with it. Just tell me. I have a little girl too and i want to have a blog but the daddy aren't ok with that, but i know that when we put some photos etc about our baby we want to know who look at this. So be quiet mind it's really just because i love read the blog.I hope you are reassured and have no problem with that. I wish a lot of happiness to your beautiful family.

The last Unicorn said...

Look like you found them! What a compliment. I love looking at your blog too. :)
BTW, I have someone in Vilnius, Lithuania who has viewed my blog 30 times. Not as high as you but Vilnius, Lithuania?????
Side note... James is mastering the army crawl. Hasnt really been on all 4's much, but he is so fast the other way, I am nervous about what he will be able to do once he figures out to use his legs more!

K+C=M+K said...

Lou- if you are reading this, it's totally fine that you check my blog! I was just curious, that's all! I hope you are doing well and I'd love to see your blog if you have one too!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Thank you so much ! To be honnest I often wanted to let you a comment for telling you that I enjoy reading your blog, but I just told myself that I'm just a french woman who lives far away from you and I thought she probably has nothing to do with what I think ! So when I saw your message I was happy because I thought it was the good time to leave you a comment, and I will continue to let you some comments in the future. So thank you so so much and I know I'm repeating myself but I just love reading you. I wish you a good day and hope you're doing well too.

PS : I'm sorry I deleted my comment by accident so I reposted it. :)