Sniffle sniffle! It's sad to me that our chunky 2o lb baby has grown out of her Peg Perego and is now on to a convertible carseat for bigger kids! We decided on the Britax Marathon after lots of research and lots of asking around. She does great in it.. sometimes. When she doesn't want to go in her carseat she makes it perfectly clear by stiffening her body, clenching her fists and having a tantrum. Yes, we have been introduced to Malia tantrums. I'm awful but I sometimes just laugh because she's so funny when she's having one! Usually a puff or some other distraction is all she needs to get her happy sitting in her seat again.
Oh, and why are these pictures showing up so small that I got from my phone? I don't know, but I am not a "techie" and don't really have the patience to try and figure it out.
Have a good Wednesday everyone!

No comments:
Post a Comment