Malia has always been a really good eater. There are no foods that she doesn't like (gets that from the Weber side of the family- no picky eaters!). She likes everything and has been doing so well that we decided to let her start eating "grown up" food. So for dinner one night, I made pineapple chicken, rice and zucchini and let Missy Miss have some too! Lo and behold- she liked it! Of course I still made sure she got her normal amounts of nutritious baby food, but it was fun letting her feed herself while we enjoyed dinner next to her.Wednesday, March 30, 2011
Malia's first "Supper"
Malia has always been a really good eater. There are no foods that she doesn't like (gets that from the Weber side of the family- no picky eaters!). She likes everything and has been doing so well that we decided to let her start eating "grown up" food. So for dinner one night, I made pineapple chicken, rice and zucchini and let Missy Miss have some too! Lo and behold- she liked it! Of course I still made sure she got her normal amounts of nutritious baby food, but it was fun letting her feed herself while we enjoyed dinner next to her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment