Ryiah had that toothbrush first too! I thought it was okay with her biting the other end, but she eventually chewed through it! I had to take them away cause that's all she wanted to do with them. So make sure she doesn't tear it off and choke! ;)
We are the Schillings! We are made up of Kirk (the dad), Chelsea (the mom), Malia (the big sister) and Keely (the little sister) and Mr. Hobbs (the dog) We are just a fun loving family that really enjoys life! Kirk has his own Restoration Company called KADE Restoration and I am a Realtor who LOVES my job. Being a mommy to my two beautiful girls comes first however:) I use this blog as my photo journal. Hope you enjoy reading!
2 comments:
Ryiah had that toothbrush first too! I thought it was okay with her biting the other end, but she eventually chewed through it! I had to take them away cause that's all she wanted to do with them. So make sure she doesn't tear it off and choke! ;)
haha i love this photo so much!
Post a Comment