
A while back before I got larger than the state of Texas, I did some photo shoot time for Ju-Ju-Be! It was a blast! I LOVE LOVE LOVE their stuff and was more than happy to model for product! It was kinda funny though because they wanted me to be pregnant (which I totally am) yet I was supposed to have a little baby.. Man, that just sounds kinda stressful! ;) Do you you like the cute Mums Pack-a-Be bag I am wearing above? I do! And that is one of the bags I got for Malia! In fact, it is now packed and ready for the hospital!

What a beautiful day to be strolling down by the water at Salt Creek!

Do you see how adorable their things are?! If you not familiar with Ju-Ju-Be, I highly recommend you getting to know them! You will love all of their stuff like I do!

They make big and small diaper bags, beach bags and even purses and wallets! I also got their Be-Quick sachtel that lets you carry a few diapers and wipes when needed.

I loved this new Black leather purse so much after modeling it that I wanted one for myself:) And I also got the matching purse. Too fun! Thanks Ju-Ju-Be for the fun day!
4 comments:
such a hot mama!
oh why do your pictures look so much cuter then when i did it?!?!
you look adorable. and you will LOVE your new bag/bags.
You are a gorgeous prego mama. Love Ju-Ju-Be!
You lucky girl! I love their stuff too! WIsh I owned some of it ;-)
Post a Comment