Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Jill Facer's AWESOME Maternity Pictures!

Thank you Jill for the special Maternity shoot that you did! We loved it! It was hard to pick my favorites, so I just included some of them:)
If anyone is thinking of doing Maternity photos, or any photos for that matter, you HAVE to give her a call! And it also makes for a great gift for someone too!
jilldfacer@gmail.com
(949) 338-7021
And I have to give it up to my sweet husband who initially didn't want to do it. After it was over he even said it was "not that bad, and kinda fun." I think it's cuz Jill is so fun and made it so easy and fun to do! We had a great time going down to the pier and capturing these final moments of our pregnancy!







Thanks for stopping by! This is just the two of us... for now!
We're excited to meet you Malia!!
xoxoxoxo


6 comments:

Melanie said...

oh my goodness..you are too cute pregnant. I'm so jealous. I wish I looked like you!

Little Malia is so lucky to have you two. I can't wait for her to come.

kimberlee shaffer said...

those are BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL!!!

The last Unicorn said...

Those turned out so cute! I knew they would though. It was great seeing you! Good luck in the next few weeks :)

Sarah said...

Cute belly. I can't wait to meet Malia!

Katie said...

I love the first one and the scrabble piece one! They are all beautiful but those are my favorite :) Can't wait to meet your little sweetheart!

Chrissy said...

seriously GORGEOUS