Yes, I feel as though someone picked one of these up and swung it as hard at they could toward my pelvic area. Sorry if that's TMI, but I am having trouble even standing up right now. I feel as though I have about 100 pounds of pressure pushing down in that area, which makes no sense since Malia couldn't possibly weigh that much. Well, I am going to take it easy until I feel like I can walk around without crumbling over like a 95 year old lady.
Please come soon due date. I am ready for you and have already lost my bet of the full moon this month to welcome in Malia.

4 comments:
My prayers are with you. I seriously could not WAIT for my due date to come the last month. Just live in the pool. I did water aerobics with Dave everyday the last month, but she still came right on her due date. At least in the pool you are weightless. And that I would've paid a million bucks for!
That is the hardest part for me! But the good thing about this is that it means you are almost done! Malia will be here before you know it!
oh girl, I feel for you!! She will be here before you know it. I can't wait!!!!
LOL, I used to feel like my crotch was going to break open any minute in those last few weeks. Its the worst feeling. Don't worry though, she'll be well worth the wait!
Post a Comment