So I guess most girls have their "breaking" point when they say they are done being pregnant. I feel I am either there or right at it. I love being pregnant, but I am getting so uncomfortable with this ball of energy moving non-stop in me! Malia never stops! I mean, she is strong! At night I get painful contractions (which the dr. says might indicate impeding labor is on the way) and have to get up every couple of hours. I feel lucky to get a few hours of sleep in. What's funny is that I have never been so busy with work! It's almost ridiculous! I have to be grateful that I can still work and that my body is holding up pretty well. Let's just close all these deals before she comes!
So my due date is technically July 9th, but even my doc said I might not make it there (yippee skippee!) We are all taking guesses as to when Malia will come and what her weight will be. We have dates starting this Saturday until after the due date. If you'd like to add your guess, we'll add it to the pool. Winner will get a prize! :)

7 comments:
yup - you are done girl! :)
so i bet malia is coming on july 2nd! hope i win!!
I am going to say July 4th just because is sounds like a fun birthday. Fireworks every year! I hope Malia is more prompt than little James...
so exciting! good luck and hope she comes soon- after you close all your deals that is!
I am going to say July 8th, because that is MY birthday (=
You still look gorgeous. I've loved all the pregnancy updates. It has made me so excited to meet Malia!
I remember those days, they weren't too long ago. Now being pregnant seems like a dream to me. I hope it is soon for you and I hope it's July 4th!!! That's my birthday and it's a blast. Good luck with labor!
You are beautiful! I am guessing July 3rd because that is Jason's birthday. Plus it is soon:)
Post a Comment