So, sometimes I get sidetracked and totally forget to do things! Posting pictures of when Katie and Mia were in town is one of them:) It's been a few weeks now, but I haven't forgotten about you girls and miss you already!
Katie was one of my favorite roommates in college. We lived in the "Dolphin House" right on the beach, on the North Shore of Hawaii. Our backyard was a spread of turquoise water, white sand and gorgeous views.. Yes, I sometimes wonder if I have already had my dream house and finished that section on my life's to-do list.
Katie is funny, happy and loves to chit-chat, making her one of my funnest friends! She also saved my sanity (and possibly my life) one night when a bug got stuck in my ear and I nearly panicked to death. That's a whole other story, but I am glad she was there at 2 in the morning to call the nurse and my mom, and to pour warm oil down my ear to dislodge this unwelcomed visitor.
So, now Katie has beautiful Mia, who is the cutest brown baby I have ever seen! We had fun going to the pool, shopping, beaching it, eating and hanging out. Come back as soon as you can!
Katie and Mia at our pool
Katie was one of my favorite roommates in college. We lived in the "Dolphin House" right on the beach, on the North Shore of Hawaii. Our backyard was a spread of turquoise water, white sand and gorgeous views.. Yes, I sometimes wonder if I have already had my dream house and finished that section on my life's to-do list.
Katie is funny, happy and loves to chit-chat, making her one of my funnest friends! She also saved my sanity (and possibly my life) one night when a bug got stuck in my ear and I nearly panicked to death. That's a whole other story, but I am glad she was there at 2 in the morning to call the nurse and my mom, and to pour warm oil down my ear to dislodge this unwelcomed visitor.
So, now Katie has beautiful Mia, who is the cutest brown baby I have ever seen! We had fun going to the pool, shopping, beaching it, eating and hanging out. Come back as soon as you can!

4 comments:
Awwww, thanks for the shout out Chels! We miss you too! Wish we could take another trip to Cali soon! I feel the same way, you're definitely one of my favorite, funnest roommates!
How fun!!! Hey, we're all going to be at the Beach House middle of August and I want to see you! I was seriously laughing when I was remembering the bug in your ear because I had forgotten about that. Didn't you sleep with an ace bandage around your head for a little bit?
i would kill for your cute little bikini body chels. not fair!
So funny, I was just telling someone about that bug story the other day...although now I don't remember why. Anyway, looks like you guys had fun! I miss both of you and miss our days as Dolphin Girls!
Post a Comment