Oh I've missed that fabulous game of dice throwing, girl talk time! Last night my mom invited me to be the sub at her Bunko group and we had a blast! Since we've moved back to San Clemente I haven't had a chance to organize another Bunko group, so it was super fun getting together to play with my mom's group. AND.. look what I won! I tied with 3 other ladies for the most "babies" (you gotta learn Bunko if you don't know what that means) and we had to do a roll off for this nifty prize. I won, it was awesome. It might not look that snazzy here, but this beautiful, quilted 4th of July blanket is going to come in handy tomorrow when we are curling up to watch the fireworks! Thanks Christy!
Thursday, July 3, 2008
BUNKO!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Okay, you're going to have to tell me about this game. I LOVE games, and the roudier the better :)
That looks like so much fun! You should totally start a Bunko group here! I haven't played forever. Let's hang out soon :)
What a perfect blanket for a 4th of July picnic and to watch fireworks! I love 4th of July! And how fun to have a bunko group.
Chelsea, I found your blog on Missy's it was great to visit with you at the beach, you look great and I enjoyed getting to know more about you and what you are up to. HAppy 4th of July forsythes.blogspot.com
Oh my gosh!! that picture made me laugh out loud!!! You look hilarious!!! thanks for the laugh I am glad you had a fun Bunco night!! miss you girl!
You definitely deserved the "best costume" award! That was fun and you are a missed group member! I was down in San Clemente last month visiting family for a day (6/9) and I thought about you! I would have definitely welcomed running into eachother!
Post a Comment