
This last weekend we had the chance to go camping on Catalina. We had so much fun! For those that aren't really familiar with Catalina, it is one of the Channel Islands off the coast of California. I think it's about 19 miles away, so on really clear days you can see the island from the mainland.
Friday we took the Catalina Express with all of our stuff out to Two Harbors where we then had to board a safari bus over to our campsite in Little Harbor.
Our crew included Dawn and her boyfriend Ian, Jamie and Braden and me and Kirk. We went for Jamie's birthday and we couldn't have asked for better weather or more fun!
One day we rented kayaks and cruised around the island. We "surfed" some fun waves on our kayaks which was fun even when we got toppled in the surf:)
We barbequed and made smores, played games and explored. You'll notice in the pictures none of us are wearing make-up, so be nice- I know I'm a little scary without it!

3 comments:
How FUN! I LOVE Catalina! You guys sure live the life ;-)
How fun Chels!!! That seriously looks so much fun. I am glad you guys are having such an awesome summer. And by the way, you scary?? impossible, I wish I looked that good with makeup!
Scary? HA! I miss you!
Post a Comment