Sometimes tags are fun! I am not going to MAKE anyone do this, but I just thought it was fun to do. I am not the greatest writer anyway, so one word answers work for me:)
You can only type *One Word!*Not as easy as you might think. It's really hard to only use one word answers. You can only type one word.
1. Where is your cell phone? Table
2. Where is your significant other? Norco
3. Your hair? Growing
4. Your mother? Mexico
5. Your favorite thing? Love
6. Your dream last night? Realistic
7. Your dream/goal? Happiness
8. The room you're in? Green
9. Your hobby? Many
10. Your fear? Happened
11. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Hawaii??
12. Where were you last night? Tacos
13. What you're not? Quiet
14. Muffins? Banana
15. One of your wish list items? Vacations
16. Where you grew up? San Clemente
17. The last thing you did? E-mails
18. What are you wearing? Bermudas
19. Your TV? Grande
20. Your pets? Soon..
21. Your computer? Lap
22. Your life? Blessed
23. Your mood? Energetic
24. Missing someone? Moo
25. Your car? Dirty
26. Something you're not wearing? Thong
27. Favorite store? Restaurants?
28. Your summer? Fabulous!!
30. Your favorite color? Purple
31. When is the last time you laughed? 2:20
32. Last time you cried? Moo
Have fun ladies!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Hello, it's Kellyn the Pilot girl...I found your blog on Joe and Brittany's thanks for the message today, I will call you back, but you said you would be at work, so if we don't talk call me when you can! Thanks. grafffam.typepad.com
OH gosh I hope this is the right blog, I just assumed when it said Kirk and that you were a car broker! If not sorry!!!
Chels! Saturday was so fun! Make it a post already! Catalina looked like a blast, by the way!
Kelly
Hey lady! Miss you like crazy! Did you get you cute new car yet?
Post a Comment