So this last weekend Kirk and I made the trek back out to Vegas to take care of some business and check in on our house. Everything was fine there, but we realized how much we missed it there! Kim and Nate cooked us a super yummy meal, we did breakfast with our fun neighbors Kate and Patrick, and got to do shopping and lunches with Nicole and Kristin! It was fun being back in our ward and seeing old friends too! Just wish there was some way to have the best of both worlds!
This is an oldie pic of Kim and Nate because I forgot to take one when we were with them this weekend. New additions: Little Ireland is here now, and Kim has a shorter haircut- both really cute! Two of our most FAVORITE people in Vegas by far! We love them so much that we are working on how we can get them to move to California and live on the same street as us. So far Kim is in and Ireland just smiled at me, so I take that as a yes, we are still working on Nate..
So, apparently this girl does NOT know her designers. Upon arriving at the Palazzo, we decided to window shop and just see what cute (and obviously overpriced) merchandise we could find. I have been in the market for a new brown bag, so we went into a store that we thought was Jimmy Choo. We spent quite a while looking and trying on purses and gagging on the prices. I told Nicole, "that's what is costs to own a Jimmy Choo" and probably said that at least a handful of times before one of the associates corrects me and says, "Um, we are NOT Jimmy Choo!" I suppose she was trying to be nice, but it was just so funny because we weren't even talking to her! We were in the Anya something-er-other store next door.. I dunno, I guess I saw the price tags and just figured it was Jimmy Choo. Note to self: all shops where you can't pronounce their name are all too expensive for me!

4 comments:
You're so FUNNY Chels! I just LOVE that Jimmy Choo story! Hilarious...I wouldn't have been able to stop laughing if I was with you and you kept saying Jimmy Choo over and over again just to be corrected! I miss your guts!
oh and you forgot to mention that I am white as a ghost now and a huge frump a lump!
We're so sad we didn't get to see you! Sunday was crazy-Kallen was sick and my parents were flying in later that night, so sorry for not calling. We'll for sure have to get together next time!!
Those pictures were great! PS I love Nicole. I knew her from the singles ward way back when and i used to go eat at Kona all the time with my friends in the single days. I would always see her. I though she moved though. Guess not. Next time you talk to her please tell her hello from me. She might only remember me by my maiden name Stewart. Anyway...best wishes girlly. XOXO
Post a Comment