As a proud parent, I am so happy to announce that little Moo has just completed her first year! Her birthday is January 24th and it's just crazy to me how fast they grow;) I must say that Moo has proven to be such a good dog and companion and I am so glad that she is apart of our family! So this is where Kirk and I are different. I am one of those people that think dogs are almost as important as humans, and Kirk thinks I am nuts. Of course this all changes (from what I hear) when we start having kids. Pets become 2nd priority to children (no duh), but until then, is it so bad if I treat Moo like a little daughter of mine? I think not!
This is Moo with her party hat on. She really enjoys different outfits and jackets and apparently head gear too! You might be noticing the unsightly underbite that she has developed over the last several months, but at least her teeth are still a pearly white! Kirk and I agree that orthodontic work for her would be a little over board, so sorry Moo, the underbite stays.
Because we have recently moved back to California, Moo had to leave some of her greatest friends behind; Hollywood, Braxton and Buzz- just know that Moo misses you greatly! For her birthday we went to the down park here in San Clemente, and pretty much the only other friend that came was my parents' dog Kloe who is sweet and happy, but just a little on the slow side. We love Kloe though because she loves Moo! They had a fun day today and we're excited to spend many more birthdays together!
(For those of you that don't have dogs you totally love, you can throw up now)

6 comments:
Yay! Happy Birthday to Moo!! Don't worry- Kallen thinks I'm crazy for treating my dog like a kid too, but I'm with you- it's just for now! i realize Hal is not ACTUALLY a human. Moo is so cute. Sorry we missed her party.
Moo looks like she's smiling in that picture! Hahaa, I'm going to have to agree with Kirk on this one? BELIEVE ME, once you have a little girl of your own, you'll think you were nuts too! Hahaa! Moo is very cute though =)
Moo is only 4 days older than our little Missy. And I'm with you Chels...she is totally our little girl. Moo is so cute. Glad you had a fun celebration!
HAPPY BELATED MOO MOO!
LOVE,
BRAXTON
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY MOO!!!! Hollywood loves your gutz and misses you like cwazy!!!
I totally understand the whole being a part of the family. Jon and I are going to be getting a black mouth cru soon and we are so stoked (they are awesome dogs (old yeller was one)) We miss you here in Vegas, but we are happy for you to be home. Bunco is still loud and crazy, but you are definately missed! KIT
Post a Comment