So here are some pictures to sum up what we have been up to this holiday season! Fun times with friends, family and enjoying some perfect weather and places! Christmas was pretty standard this year; a morning of unwrapping presents and a big breakfast, followed by the guys going to play golf behind my parents house. The golf course is closed that day, so I got to take Moo and my parents' dog Kloe out on the course too! Moo doesn't quite understand the game of golf very well and decided to make it more challenging for everyone by picking the ball up and moving it where she wanted. This was her first Christmas though, so I think she was just really excited!
We've been able to spend some extra time with our friends Joe and Brittany, and Timmy and Niccole. They are so fun do stuff with and it's really nice to have great friends that we also go to church with! Kirk is stoked to have Timmy to surf with, and once Joe gets his knee surgery here soon, I'm sure he'll want to go out with the boys.
For New Year's Kirk and I drove up to Santa Barbara with Tim and Niccole to enjoy the beautiful scenery, amazing shopping and great surf. The weather was great, the shopping super fun, but the surf was not so wonderful. I felt bad because the swells have not been in Kirk's favor lately, and I really wanted him to get some good surf before he started up work. So, rather than spending hours in the water, which was too cold anyway, we all rented a 4 person bike and cruised around the boardwalk finishing the night with awesome sushi and tepan cooking, not forgetting about our Martinelli's on (or around) the stroke of midnight. It's been fun all around and we're really excited about being back in Southern California:)

5 comments:
looks like you are having so much fun without me, poop on me, no poop on you for moving far far away from me. you cottonheadedninnymuggins!! I have been thinking about you all day and your big day tomorrow and Saturday. I am so happy for you guys! miss you.
Chels you look like youre having such a great time! Im so glad you had a great holiday season. Good luck at the temple. I am way excited for you guys! Woo hoo! I cant wait to hear how it went. xoxo
Hey Chels! I'm jealous, I love Santa Barbara! Wish I could have seen you while I was in Cali =( I also wish I could be there at the temple with you! Fill me in!
CALL ME!!! I want to hear everything!!!
fun to see some pics of Timmy & Nicc... they have apparently forgotten about blogging :) I am sad we missed all the festivities! Sounds like a great time!
Post a Comment