My new job is wonderful. I am in training to be a project manager for R M Dalton. They are a great company with a lot of real smart, on the ball people working for them...sometimes I wonder what I am doing there! I am learning tons and having a blast. We are working on an awesome project right now in Norco. I am in charge of RFI's, saftey meeting submitals, product submitals, job timeline management, site maintanence, problem solving, general management and the general new guy making all sorts of fun new guy mistakes! My boss is a patient man, but I do try to work hard for the guy. I try showing up earlier than my boss, but he spies on me and is always on site 5 minutes before I show up. My boss is super cool, smart and has a big heart. I am lucky to have such an awesome mentor. I am stoked on this job. I wake up at 5:00am and I am on site at 5:50am and I am headed home at 3:30pm. I wish there was 2 of me so I could get more work done in one day. Life is a blast with tons to learn and make us better. I am working hard at becoming a great project manager for RMD someday.
Big shout out to my awesome, hot, wonderful, cheerful wife who wakes up with me and makes me egg sandwiches every morning to eat on my drive to work. She is the most amazing person. She does it because she loves me. I told her not to worry about it, but she is in the kitchen every morning cooking for me when its still dark outside. I am the luckiest guy in the world. She does all these sweet things for me. It truly blows me away. Gosh I love her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
awesome job Kirk!! We are so happy for you guys!! we miss you two so don't act like you are having to much fun without us )=
That is so great Kirk. I am so happy for you guys. Congrats on the new job and best of luck. I would love chels too if i were you. I love her and im not you...and im glad to know someone else wakes up and makes their husbands breakfast...LOVE IT! xoxo
Wow Chels, so domestic! Haha, thats awesome! You are such the cute newly wed couple. Its nice to know that I'm not the only sucker that goes out of my way to do sweet things for my hubby. People here look at my like I'm crazy when they find out that I pack Zach's lunch everday! Congrats on your new job Kirk!
Kirkass-
I put my car up for sale, no calls yet. Glad you like your job dude. I used to get up and make breakfast for David. Then we had a kid, and now peanut steals all the attention! Tell Chels I have a really easy egg sandwich recipe that she will love to make!
I'm super curious with all the acronyms if you're in development or construction management?
Hey that sounds cool! Ok so while I was reading that I was just assuming it was Chelsea writing, and I was thinking, "hmmm, Chels sure is going on and on about her new job when the title was Kirks New Job" then I figured it out... :) Anyway why did you guys move back to California? Homesick?
so my name has two T's thats why it isn't working for you. And you are such an amazing wife. Maybe I will stop at your house on my way to work to eat breakfast.
Just so you guys know, I've been checkin' up on ya through your little blogger page. I'm so happy for you, Kirk, for the new job! I'm stoked to hear (read) that you guys are doing so well and are happy! I miss ya though!
Hey Kirk and Chelsea-
We just wanted to say hi and tell you how great your blog is! Now if you could get Jimmy and Jill to start one! Fat chance I'm sure. Anyway, congrats on everything..we wish we could've hung out more when we lived in Las Vegas and you were in town. Tell your family hi..Brandon misses Jimmy though he doesn't phrase it quite like that! Jimmy and Jill were so great to us-we really love them. Take care and stay in touch! You're going on our buddy list...so we don't lose you! :)
hi chelsea (and hubby) i just found your blog from timmy and niccoles and wanted to say hi and congrats. it's always fun to find someones blog that you have not seen for a while and see all of the great stuff that has been goin on. you guys are such a cute couple!
~ashley moffat (billings)
Post a Comment