Monday, January 28, 2008

A Night at the Spectrum

Upon Katie's request, I was told that I need to update my blog! I am still new here and was under the impression that I was posting blogs enough, but I guess not? Here are some photos of the other night when the Asays (Joe and Britt) and the Johnsons (Tim and Niccole) and we went up to the Irvine Spectrum for a night of fun! We checked out the usual places, Nordstroms, Anthropologie, Apple, H&M, and Barnes and Noble. Kirk was in the market for some work boots so that he wouldn't keep getting hounded at work for wearing skate shoes, and he found them! They also happen to be the boots the Special Forces use- fire proof, waterproof and bullet proof. Thank goodness because I am sure he is going to need those features in a pair of boots on a day to day schedule! Whew!
The Shoppers: Me, Kirk, Britt, Joe, and Timmy..

And the non-shopper: Niccole! (But it doesn't always happen that way, right Niccole:)
Joe was having so much fun shopping for baby stuff with Britt that I just had to capture his exuberant, jolly self! He looks like a tourist or personal assistant of some sort, huh?

I have really long arms and was able to get all six of us in the picture! Yeah for friends, love you guys!!

8 comments:

Katie said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun! I haven't heard from Niccole in forever...I think I'm dead to her, ahhaa! Cute pictures...and for the record, you update enough, but for me being way out here in PR I look forward to as many updates as possible! Miss you!

kimberlee shaffer said...

how many times do I have to tell you to quick having so much fun with out me? do I have to move out there and start spoiling al of your fun?? yes I think I do. . .!

Theresa Rodriguez said...

I love shopping. I am very impressed you all go together. I think hell would have to freeze over before dave will spend an evening shopping with me lol. Looks like youre having a blast. xoxo

Brittany said...

I love the picture of Joe, He is holding everything even my purse. I guess its ok because he does not care at all. That was a fun night can't wait to do it again. One day soon we will have a stroller as well, and staying out really late with our party animal son!

Anonymous said...

You do a much better job posting than I do! I think I have averaged about one post a month! Looks like you had fun in Vegas! And glad you got Kirk some work shoes because those skate shoes are his church shoes too! By the way, did moo get a new birthday outfit?

Kristin said...

Love the Spectrum...I always spend too much money at the spectrum...I miss the Spectrum.

leslie said...

hahahaha! i love your comment on your last picture about having long arms. you always say something that makes me smile! your sense of humor is the best!!!!!

xoxo leslie

snlbarney said...

Chels! I am so glad we are connected again! I wish we were in Hawaii, but at least you are back in Cali, AND San Clemente - jealous!! I love the spectrum, and I need to go soon, I heard it is CRAZY big now.