I am so jealous of all the places you guys have been together. Thats so neat. Embrace the fun times you have together. Isnt being a newlywed the best?! I love it!
Cute pictures Chels! I've said it a million times, but you look so happy! Its great to see...I miss you! Hey did I tell you that Lyssy and her husband are coming to Puerto Rico tomorrow and that I'm hanging out with her on Saturday? Its been 5 years since I've seen her. It should be fun to hang out at the Ritz Carlton all day =)
We are the Schillings! We are made up of Kirk (the dad), Chelsea (the mom), Malia (the big sister) and Keely (the little sister) and Mr. Hobbs (the dog) We are just a fun loving family that really enjoys life! Kirk has his own Restoration Company called KADE Restoration and I am a Realtor who LOVES my job. Being a mommy to my two beautiful girls comes first however:) I use this blog as my photo journal. Hope you enjoy reading!
5 comments:
I am so jealous of all the places you guys have been together. Thats so neat. Embrace the fun times you have together. Isnt being a newlywed the best?! I love it!
Cute pictures Chels! I've said it a million times, but you look so happy! Its great to see...I miss you! Hey did I tell you that Lyssy and her husband are coming to Puerto Rico tomorrow and that I'm hanging out with her on Saturday? Its been 5 years since I've seen her. It should be fun to hang out at the Ritz Carlton all day =)
okay okay okay you guys are the hottest couple ever and have the funnest life ever! I wish I didn't like you so much I could hate you. . .
Hey, how you liking your new undies?
Cute slide show Chels---and yea, you guys are pretty hot!
Post a Comment