
On a quick note: Have you ever seen such a gummy smile?? I love it! I have the blessed opportunity to see this slobbery and gummy smile every day!
We love our friends Rachel and Jason and their beautiful daughters, Laneah and Brooklyn! It was fun getting to see them and have them stay with us when Rachel's sister got married down in San Diego! Too bad I didn't capture any pics of Laneah

We hung out at Seaport Village and ate lunch and flew kites! It was fun!

Brooklyn and Malia bonded and became friends:)

I got to catch up with one of my dearest old roommates from BYU Hawaii Rachel. We have had so many great times!

Malia and Brooklyn are exactly 6 months apart to the day. Brooklyn 10 months here and Malia 4. Brooklyn is this adorable petite little thing while Malia is the monster big headed baby. We love them!
1 comment:
That is a cute gummy smile:) It was wonderful to see you. You guys rock!!!
Post a Comment