Friday, December 10, 2010

A quick shout out to Kirk

I don't thank him enough, but I'd be lost without this man in my life. Kirk is the BEST husband in the whole world. He is also the best dad in the universe!
Yesterday I had a Holiday Boutique that I hosted here at our house, and he was so helpful and supportive!
He vacuumed, he cleaned, he put up Christmas lights even though he really did not want to, he put all my Scentsy out to sell, and then he took the baby over to a friends house to feed her and take care of her. It was like he was this champion do everything man! And then when he got home he put Malia to bed and helped clean up!
Kirk gives me massages when I've had a rough day, supports me in all the work that I do, and takes such good care of the baby that I don't ever have to worry about her when she's with him.
I'm not sure how i deserve him, but I sure am the luckiest girl in the world!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Yep, you've got a good man! How did the holiday boutique go? Was it a good turn out? Did everyone sell a lot? Sorry I missed it!

Nicole said...

Yes...You are a very lucky girl! Guys like that are NOT a common thing! you do deserve it, though! He's a keeper!