Friday, December 31, 2010

So this is what having twins would be like

Meet Malia and Gisele. 7 weeks apart and budding best friends. I got to babysit Gigi while the Bradys packed (moving to Utah- SOOOO sad!!!)
I'll tell you this much about having two babies in the same household- you can't get much done! I don't know how parents with multiples do it! Props to you, I am not nearly that awesome to handle it full time!
The girls like to play with a lot of the same stuff. Only difference is Gisele is crawling and moving ALL over the place! Malia is a little more stationary (which makes it a little easier to keep track of her)
They are so much alike
Malia to Gisele: "Do you really have to move to Utah? I hear it's cold and snowy right now." Gisele to Malia: "Don't worry Malia, you'll still be my best friend and I'll be back to visit really soon."
Love these girls, love the Bradys, hate when good friends have to move away:(

1 comment:

Katie said...

My girls have those same Christmas jammies!