Monday, May 31, 2010

I hope..

My baby looks something like Michelle's baby Jane,

adorable, sweet and loving sushi at an early age. But, it'll probably come out looking more like this:
Hahaha! I'm just messing around:) If Malia looks anything like Kirk, she'll be beautiful and have long legs and long graceful fingers. I want her to be a piano player anyway. We are so curious! Blonde with green eyes? Brown hair and brown eyes? What's it going to be? Place your votes now and see the results in 5 weeks!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

That little girl is adorable. And Allie has the very same shirt! It's like one of my favorites. You are getting so close! You are going to be such a great Mom Chels, I'm so excited for you. Malia is one of my all time favorite names! I can't wait to see pics! Good luck in your last month! Girls are THE BEST!!!

Rachel said...

Your little girl is going to be so pretty! I agree with Lindsay, girls are the best. Miss you guys.