Here I am in all my glory. 34 weeks pregnant and 26 pounds up from where I started. Doc says everything is looking good and even though Malia is head down in "ready position," she won't be coming anytime too soon. The baby showers have begun and I am so touched/ moved/ grateful/ appreciative of all the love and support I am receiving from co-workers, church friends, family, long time friends and even people I don't get to see as much as I'd like. Malia is one lucky girl to have so many people that are excited for her arrival. I am really lucky! Although sleep eludes me now and heartburn and contractions have kicked it, I am still constantly amazed when she moves and rolls around in my tummy. I really really love it. Kirk and I are in for an adventure as time draws near! Bring it on!

3 comments:
YAY! YAY! YAY! see you this weekend! (you look too pretty brat)
i'm obsessed with this pic! you're so gorgeous!!
I agree with Jenn you look gorgeous! I'm excited to see you Saturday at your baby shower!
Post a Comment