Wednesday, May 12, 2010

We got to talk to Elder Weber!!!



Happy Mother's Day everyone! I hope everyone was able to enjoy their day either with their own little family or their mothers. I got to talk to my Mother in Law who is traveling across the United States right now, and then do dinner for my own mom. We had a feast and it was fabulous. Ham, sweet potatoes, corn, salad, fresh bread.. yum! All mother's deserve to be pampered this day. Kirk was super sweet for making me breakfast that morning too. It's the first mother's day that I feel somewhat apart of. The last couple have been sad since we were waiting for our little munchkin to come down to us, but not anymore! Yeah!
So the highlight of the day was that we got to speak to our ELDER WEBER out in Australia! He's been out for 6 months and we were marveling that he's already a quarter of the way done.. nuts! Time really does fly. We got to talk to him for a while and it sounded like he was just next door. He is doing an AMAZING job out in Perth! I am so proud of him! He's already baptized a bunch of people and he is so immersed in the work that he doesn't even realize that he is working his tail off. He is a great missionary. Those people are lucky to have him for 2 years.
Next year both of my siblings will be gone for Mother's day! Sad! I wonder if we'll be able to do a big conference call between the both of them? Probably not. Well, Happy Mother's day to all of you wonderful mothers, sisters, daughters and everyone that would like to be a mother one day! XOXOXO

1 comment:

Heather Ashby said...

Chelsea you look so cute. When I am 8 months I hope I look like you! I'm excited to see photos of your little girl. You'll be done before you know it!! Good luck.