So my once deep and cavernous belly button has now become an "outtie." I feel like a Thanksgiving turkey with one of those thingy-bobs in them that pop out when the bird is done. However, I am not quite done cooking baby Malia although she comes equipped now with toenails, eyelashes, hair, and 3 1/2 pounds of beauty. The other day I was out hitting up Ladera Ranch's annual garage sale and had two different people exclaim within minutes of each other: "Oh you are so tiny for being over 7 months!" and then someone else saying "Whoa! You look like you're ready to pop any moment!" Haha, very funny people. I would like to say I'm somewhere in between those two extremes.
Malia is getting so strong. I can feel her constantly throughout the day. My tummy gets so hard from her head or butt or whatever it is rolling around in there. I think I might miss this feeling when she gets here. But we can't wait. We have taken our maternity tour and am ready for my breast feeding and baby care classes.
Once upon a time I had a life outside of thinking about this baby, but then it changed. And from what I've heard, it's not ever going to be going back. My little love..:)

9 comments:
sexy mamma!
look at that belly shot. you're right, you are getting close. how exciting!
So cute! You look perfect Chels, as always. Love you, miss you, extremely happy for you:)
Chelsea- You look beautiful! I just read that you guys sold your house out here. Crazy that it took so long but so happy that it finally sold.
I love all your updates you have done throughout your pregnancy. You will LOVE looking back at them. And Malia will love it too. You guys look so great and like things are going so well. Its good to hear from you!
Take care!
Definitely still very tiny. :)
You look amazing as always! I wish my arms stayed skinny when I was pregnant-well I wish a lot of things would have stayed skinny, LOL! I can't wait for her to be born and for your blog to turn into the blogs you always were so annoyed with, hahaa! Yes my dear, she has and will continue to change your life for the better. So glad you're experiencing the joys of motherhood already :) Miss you so much and keep brainstorming baby gifts in my head! Wish I could be there for your shower.
i wish i looked that great pregnant! i'm so glad you are loving it so much. having a baby is so much fun (and so much work...ha ha...but the most rewarding work ever). can't wait to see what little malia looks like
Hey Chels!! It was so fun to see you at the temple last night. Here's my email: jen.sneddon@gmail.com
Send me a note and I can send you some pics.
I'm so excited for your baby. You'll love having a little girl.
That's awesome about the belly button. And when your tummy gets really hard, is that braxton hicks? Usually gets really hard and you can see your whole tummy move on usually just one side? Super weird feeling.
SO CLOSE! Now that I am officially a Lactaion Consultant, I wish I were there to teach you and show all the right moves for breasfeeding! Let me know if you have any questions! I couldn't be more stoked for you! You look beautiful! Oh, and the feeling of your baby moving - you will definitely miss that! To this day I still feel like I feel her little kicks once in a while. No, it's not gas...;) I really think that stays with you!
Post a Comment