Thursday, April 1, 2010

It keeps growing and growing..

My mission: To make all of you so flippin tired of looking at my pregnant belly! It's just a miracle to me, that's all and I promise to only photo-document with my first baby. The other ones will just get a couple photos here and there:) It sometimes freaks me out to feel this little alien move around so much inside of me. So far motherhood is the most intriguing, most unique experience I have ever had!
Have I mentioned that she has a name? We have decided on Malia Joy Schilling. There are a couple of reasons (or people I should say) why we did that. Malia is a family name and happens to be my only sister's middle name. Joy is my mom's middle name. Seeing how I only have one sister and one mom and she is the first grandbaby on my side, we only found it appropriate. She is going to have a lot to live up to since I think the world of both my mom and sister.
By the way, have I mentioned how proud I am of my little sister who has been called to serve in the Rochester, New York mission Spanish speaking? She will also get to work at the Hill Cumorah visitor's center. She reports June 2nd and I will miss her dearly. Too bad both of my siblings will be gone when Malia is born, but they'll just have to make up for lost time when they get home!

7 comments:

Nicole said...

Holy belly pop! Ooooooo I just want to see that baby already! Hurry up Malia! BTW- LOVE the name! Completely adorable!

The last Unicorn said...

You look great! Don't you love how amazing the growth spurt is right now? I know what you mean about the ribs... my little guy has been creeping up there as well.
I love the name! Family names are the best :)

Sarah said...

I love it when friends post belly pictures and updates so I'm glad you are still doing it. I think is great that you are going with a family name, I like it.

Melanie said...

Chels,

This is way too weird! We had that exact name, Mailia Joy, on our list with Scarlett! I had a friend named Mailia I adored and my grandma's name is Joy, so you know I LOVE that name. Wow!

Also, I completely agree with you being just fascinated with pregnancy. I was too with the first. The changes did not bother me since it was so interesing and a miracle (It's not as fun the second time around). I think with your attitude you'll just have a great pregnancy. And you'll LOVE childbirth which is the most fascinating of all.

Rachel said...

Love your dress and the baby's name! I am so happy for you.

Katie said...

OK, you're almost making me want to be pregnant again...not really, but you know what I mean! LOL! Cute belly Chels, I just want to rub it :)

Chrissy said...

Love BOTH names. It's getting close!