Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Oh yeah, that time of year again..

As us ladies get older each year I am reminded of being a child and looking forward to my birthdays months in advance. I remember how grand it was saying I was one year older! I felt so grown up. Now I am a grown up and would prefer it if people didn't ask me how old I was. I do not need to be reminded that I am in my last year of my twenties. Yikes! How the heck did that happen??! Aren't I still 19 or something? Well, I feel that way anyway:)
My birthday was wonderful! I have the greatest husband, family and friends in the world! We went to Roy's for my birthday dinner and enjoyed some of the best food on the planet. Each time we go there Kirk and I leave brainstorming on how we can move out to Hawaii.. It's always just a dream.
We had birthday cake and then birthday cupcakes and a birthday icecream sundae. Brette and Kirk pulled off a fabulous surprise birthday dinner at Farrell's and I was super impressed! I had NO clue!!! I almost cried seeing everyone there to celebrate my birthday with me. Darn pregnany hormones get me emotional at EVERYTHING! Thanks guys for making this year so special and I look forward to many many more to come!

1 comment:

ashley said...

happy happy birthday!!! you look amazing and deserve a great birthday!