I can't believe I am over 28 weeks already! Aside from a sickly 1st trimester, this pregnancy is going by pretty quick! As I move into my 3rd and final trimester, having a baby is becoming more of a reality and incredibly exciting to me! I am dying with anticipation! Showers are being organized, the baby's bedding has been designed (etsy.com if you're interested in looking at it) and the nursery is slowing but surely coming together. Malia is constantly on the move which makes me smile from the inside out. She gets hiccups almost everyday and loves to roll around and kick back if I poke her:) The maternity jeans that one of my girlfriends got for me now fit (when I used to SWIM in them), and I have gained 20 pounds! Holy moly! 11 weeks to go!

3 comments:
You look great Chels! And I love the name Malia. So cute. Good luck these next few months. I suggest lots of time in the pool. It feels soooo good to be weightless.
and still so beautiful, you make me sick! love you chels. . .
Wow, Chelsea you look great. As cheesy as this is going to sound, I LOVE that I've been able to see your baby girl grow in your belly right before my eyes thanks to your updates. I hope this final stretch goes by fast!
Post a Comment