Friday, March 26, 2010

Things I love about being Pregnant..

  • Don't have to worry about sucking in my tummy after eating too much.
  • Feeling justified in satisfying those "pregnancy cravings"
  • If I skip a few days at the gym I don't feel like it's the end of the world
  • Getting back rubs and foot massages from my sweet and amazing husband
  • The sweet treatment from store clerks, people at work, church-you name it!
  • When people rub my belly (I understand that a lot of people are bothered by this, but baby girl and mom love the extra attention:)
  • Others asking me about the baby. I love talking about her, like all the time!
  • Feeling her move so much! She's in her active stage right now!
  • Getting to see my belly grow and knowing the updates of her growth too.
  • My ever changing body. For some reason, I don't mind it and seems like a miracle to me.
  • My belly button is much easier to clean now
  • All the adorable girl stuff I see that I usually resist in buying
  • My skin has cleared up!
  • My larger chest size:)
  • My hair is shiny and I don't have much hair on my legs and arms.. strange
A few things I could do without..
  • My aching back! How do you girls do it?!
  • The dark line forming down my tummy. Now why do we get those again?
  • The round ligament pains
  • The anxiety of this baby coming out of me. somehow. yikes...

5 comments:

Melly Mel said...

you are the cutest pregger ever. I love rubbing your belly and glad you let us!

I can't wait to meet her!

Elise said...

Yay! So exciting for you :)

Sarah said...

Every time I see you I go straight for the belly. I'm glad to know you don't mind it. You look adorable pregnant!

Nicole said...

Oh the round lig pain! Ryiah just turned 1 and I still remember how I hated that! I wish i was there to see how stinking cute you are!!!

Heather Ashby said...

Oh my cuteness. A girl can only dream to look this adorable at 24 weeks!