Sunday, February 8, 2009

Kelly King's Bridal Shower FUN!!

It's always so exciting when one of your bestest buds ever is getting married! The ring, the pictures, the plans and the parties! I have to say for the record that Kelly King is probably one of my favorite people! She is fun and quirky and the funny memories we have together are priceless! Last night we were able to get together for a party in her honor at the Clawson's home. (which was beautiful and so well done!) I just love the opportunity to hang out with a bunch of fun girls and included some pics from the fun night:)
Talk about a good looking crew! Kelly has some good looking friends, no?
Here Patty is wearing the current fad of heart "pasties" (more pictures to explain later)
My "hapa" girls! Love them like sisters!
One of the funniest things all night. Kelly's friend Anne designed these amazing lingerie for their honeymoon. I mean really, seeing them on Kelly and her sister Sara one might wonder how to groom-to-be could resist such sheer sexiness.
Super fun game! And maybe I thought it was so fun because our group (Megan, Patty and me) won the contest! Kelly had to decide which lingerie set she would most likely wear and I guess our garter/ mini-skirt/ pastie assemble was a hit! And great prizes by the way too!
The after party was a blast too! Because southern California was experiencing flood like downpour, I decided to go see a movie with Kelly, Jenn and Megan to let the raining stop. Glad I did! It was crazy out there! And we got to see "He's just not that into you" or whatever it was called, and it was hilarious! I loved the movie! Thought it was a crack up.
So again, a big congrats to Kel Kel and her soon to be wedding next month! Whoo hoo! Then the real fun begins!:)

1 comment:

Rachel said...

What a fun party! You are a good looking group, that is for sure. I am so happy for Kelly, she is so awesome!