Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Guess who now has a Disneyland Season Pass?!

I do! And I couldn't be more excited because I have never had one before! When I realized that a season pass equaled two trips to Disneyland, it was really a no brainer! And with great friends like Kelly and Jason and Brittany having season passes I realized that it would be worth it!
On Tuesday I was able to hit up the Happiest Place on Earth with my good friends Kelly and Julie! We had so much fun walking onto all the rides and skipping back and forth from both parks! Julie's sister Amelia was able to come too, and I loved her also! Thanks for the fun times ladies!
Me and Julie: Old friends from the Hawaii days! She's from there but moving to Utah for a while. I told her it was something everyone has to do at some point in their life.
Outside the Disneyland "temple" Kelly and I engaged in some great dancing in honor of one of our favorite dancers in college...;)
The ladies enjoying the sunshine:)
Wearing the bug eyes for "It's a Bug's Life" show
On Paradise Pier in California Adventure; Kelly, Julie and Me! What a fun day!

So, let me know if any of you out there have a season pass to Disneyland so we can go!

8 comments:

Stephanie said...

We don't have a season pass but we might take Isaiah there for spring break, so I totally want you to come! That would be a blast!

ashley said...

julie is moving to utah? i think you should tell her that you lied, no one should have to move to utah! ;)

ok, we need to have a big season pass holder day and invite everyone we know, it would be huge and so much fun!

and congrats to kelly too!

Lindsay said...

Ok WAY fun! We keep saying we want to get year passes again. It's only a 5 hour drive...

Katie said...

When did Julie move to CA? Tell her I said hi! We were roommates for a few years. I wish I could go to Disneyland!

Katie said...

Woops, I read it wrong! I guess she's just visiting CA before she moves to UT...who the heck would go from Hawaii to Utah? What were you thinking Chels? LOL ;-)

Chinos :) said...

I am so jealous of your great weather!!! Oh and ps you need to go to my blog... Your in for some good laughs!!

Brett Willis family said...

I can't wait to take my kids there for their first visit this summer! You make it look like SO much fun!! Hey our website is www.brettandnataliewillis.blogspot.com if you wanna see it.

Busy B Preschool said...

I am going to d-land tomorrow. I am thinking of getting a season pass too. It is so much fun.