Monday, December 1, 2008

Vegas with my Family!

Due to a much anticipated, long Thanksgiving break, I was able to have TWO fun vacations! First, we ventured to the beautiful city of lights for a totally tourist experience. Kirk was unable to go because of work (love that man for his hard work), so I went with mom and dad and little sis, Brooke. We had a blast! My mom, being the awesome bargain shopper she is was able to score a SWEET suite at The Hotel at Mandalay Bay. Oh my was it nice. We had a great time eating out, shopping, playing around the hotel, spending quality time with the family and going out to shows. My family rocks and I just love them!
A somewhat artsy shot taken from our room at Mandalay Bay. And no, it's not with my nice camera. I am bad, I know! I need to take that thing with me more but it's just so big and nice that I sometimes get worried about breaking it!
My beautiful little sister in our awesome, marble and granite clad bathroom:)

My sister, mom and me at Town Square. This place kinda reminds me of the Spectrum in Irvine.
All of us about to go see Mama Mia! The show was great! I loved every second of it. It'll be retiring in a couple of weeks so if anyone wants to go see it- get on it!!
Mama Mia was so fun:)

No comments: