Kirk and I celebrated our 2nd Anniversary on Tuesday. I love anniversaries because they are a chance for you to reflect on the year and focus on each other. Kirk and I love each other so much and realize how great life is. It is nice to know that one day a year is dedicated to celebrating "us." Marriage is so sacred and I love being married to my best friend! I am the luckiest girl in the world because 2 years ago I walked down the isle and saw Kirk at the end of it and knew I was making the best choice of my entire life. Now that we are sealed I get him forever and ever!Thursday, December 18, 2008
2 Years Down, and Eternity to go!
Kirk and I celebrated our 2nd Anniversary on Tuesday. I love anniversaries because they are a chance for you to reflect on the year and focus on each other. Kirk and I love each other so much and realize how great life is. It is nice to know that one day a year is dedicated to celebrating "us." Marriage is so sacred and I love being married to my best friend! I am the luckiest girl in the world because 2 years ago I walked down the isle and saw Kirk at the end of it and knew I was making the best choice of my entire life. Now that we are sealed I get him forever and ever!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Congrats!!! You 2 are an awesome pair!
Congrats Chels! I'm so glad you two found each other :) Happy Anniversary. Here's to many more!
There isn't any other two peeps out there that are so perfect for one another! I'm so happy for the two of you and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!! Does it seem like it's been that long? Sean and I will be 3 years January 4th and I can't believe it! It's so nutty how time flies by when things are good! Anyway ~ CONGRATULATIONS!
When am I going to see you ever again? Is it going to be at my baby shower in Feb?
You guys are so cute. Happy Anniversary!
I love anniversaries too!!! you two are so cute and I love this pic. Hope all is well with you guys!
Happy Anniversary! That was a nice post!
Congrats Chels! You guys are so great together! I am so happy for you both.
فني ستائر بالرياض
تركيب ستائر بالرياض
شركة تركيب ستائر واثاث بالرياض
شركة تركيب ستائر بالرياض
فني تركيب ستائر بالرياض
Post a Comment