Monday, December 1, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I hope everyone was able to spend a lot of good time with family and are still able to fit into your pants! Tee hee! I am feeling the affects from a very bountiful Thanksgiving feast! I have been making sure to work out everyday since we've been back to make-up for the calorie overload.
For the third Thanksgiving in a row, we were able to go up and visit Kirk's family. We miss them and love them so much. I wish they didn't live in Northern California, but always look forward to visiting them in the beautiful country where they live.
Kirk attending to his Thanksgiving "duties" while at his parents. I really like that he wore that pink apron throughout this chores- it's so becoming on him.
One of the cutest kids you will ever see, our nephew Jett striking a pose during a family photo shoot. I love this little boy and how much he loves to cuddle!
Sami, David and Peanut. I am still in the works for figuring out a way to make sure they move closer to us. We love you guys!
Some of our nieces paddling around in the lake behind Kirk's parents' house. Not a bad backyard, huh??
Happy Thanksgiving to all and we are very grateful for wonderful friends and family!
Love, Kirk and Chelsea

3 comments:

Katie said...

Happy Thanksgiving Chels! Glad you had a good one. LOL-I was wondering what Kirk was wearing in that apron picture!

Dan & Stacy said...

Cute pictures! It is fun to see your family. Looks like you had fun in Vegas. I need to get over to Town Square, I love that place!

Rachel said...

It sounds like you had a great Thanksgiving. I love their backyard too! How nice. Glad you had a good time in Vegas!