Monday, December 8, 2008

This sort of behavior really has to stop..

The other day, I had-
This for breakfast:
Followed by this for lunch:
I love the holidays and all, but my level of self discipline and sweet indulgence really are not compatible with each other. While I love the fact that I have been teaching everyday for the last month or so, teachers are really bad influences when it comes to my diet.
Kirk and I have already decided we are going back on Body for Life when these stinkin' holidays are over! (Just kidding, they really aren't stinkin', but the calories need to go!)

6 comments:

kimberlee shaffer said...

sounds like my life, except I am pregnant which means I put on triple the pounds as you )=

Nicole said...

MMM. . .So good! I don't need the holidays for an excuse to eat all that!

holly said...

I totally hear you. I have no self control when it comes to sugar, regardless of the time of year.

I miss hearing your great teaching stories. "You should just punish me"!

Katie said...

LOL, Amen Sister! THat is one good thing about being a stay at home mom, if you don't buy sweets, you can't eat'em. I ate so much junk when I was working!

Rachel said...

It is futile to resist such yummy treats this time of year...or if you're me, anytime of the year:)

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of Kirk in his apron! :) I am hoping to have some time to update my blog this week before the craziness begins again. David's parents are coming for Christmas! And your little dog is so cute! I love and miss you!