Monday, November 17, 2008

Introducing.......Hobbs!!!

I'd like to introduce the newest member to the Weber/Schilling family:
Hobbs Wookie Schilling!!!
Born June 5, 2008 weighing in at 10 lbs...
The two boys
He sometimes looks sad, but I assure you, he is the happiest lil' guy ever!
This is Hobbs helping me with my Scentsy orders:)

We love this little boy and have already fallen in love with him. We got him this last week, but it was challenging trying to decide on a name for him (yeah, he was "baby boy" for about 3 days). Deciding on the perfect name took the input from many people, and I want to thank those that helped us decide on Hobbs. The name fits him. Kirk even loves Hobbs, it's great! He has the sweetest personality of anything you have ever met; he loves to be held and follows you wherever you go. He doesn't bark or chew on things, and gets along great with my parents' dog Kloe.
Hobbs fills the void that losing Moo created and I am so amazed at how instantly I fell in love with this dog. He brings us (ok, mostly me) so much joy and makes me laugh constantly. He isn't the most athletic or coordinated dog, but we love him just the same. More on the lazy side this little boy is going to be the perfect addition to our family for many, many, many more years to come:)

9 comments:

Melanie said...

I'm so happy for you Chels!

Katie said...

Congrats on your new addition Chels! It's nice to know that your heart is full again :) Miss ya!

Nikki said...

Hobbs is darling! Congrats on your new furry baby!!!

Stephanie said...

What kind of dog is Hobbs? Does he shed? I so badly want to get Isaiah a dog for Christmas!

Brooke Malia Mann said...

Hi sissy! He looks so cute and funny! I can't wait till thursady! I'm going to love him and we're going to be good friends. (;

kimberlee shaffer said...

YAY!! he is so cute Chels! can you bring him down to play with Hollywood soon? congrats!

Nicole said...

OH! I'm so happy for you! A new baby is the best! He's adorable. Braxton says hi and she can't wait to play! We adopted a little sis for Brax a few weeks ago. She was a stray. She is so funny looking, she's cute. I'll have to get some pictures up! Congratulations!

Kristin said...

I love Hobbs...such a cute puppy and that is a perfect name. Congrats on your new little baby, I think he's perfect.

Rachelle said...

oh i love him. you have to bring him over sometime for daphne to play with. she would love it!

glad he makes you HAPPY!