I've tried calling both of you! I didn't think you were leaving until today! (Tues) Hope you are having the time of your life and you better email me so I know you are still alive!
I miss you guys hope you are having so much fun. Let me know if you found any cool things. Are there tons of Jewlery? You need to be updating your blog about all the fun things you are doing
how great is that!! katie is filling me in on the happenings with your bali trip... sounds like a great place to go! can't wait for some pics of your own. xo
We are the Schillings! We are made up of Kirk (the dad), Chelsea (the mom), Malia (the big sister) and Keely (the little sister) and Mr. Hobbs (the dog) We are just a fun loving family that really enjoys life! Kirk has his own Restoration Company called KADE Restoration and I am a Realtor who LOVES my job. Being a mommy to my two beautiful girls comes first however:) I use this blog as my photo journal. Hope you enjoy reading!
5 comments:
Ok...I'm officially jeal-ous! Those pictures of Bali look amazing and tropical and warm and oh...did I say I am jealous? Have a fabbo trip!
I've tried calling both of you! I didn't think you were leaving until today! (Tues) Hope you are having the time of your life and you better email me so I know you are still alive!
I miss you guys hope you are having so much fun. Let me know if you found any cool things. Are there tons of Jewlery? You need to be updating your blog about all the fun things you are doing
how great is that!! katie is filling me in on the happenings with your bali trip... sounds like a great place to go! can't wait for some pics of your own. xo
whoaa, can't wait to read the return post on this one!!
Post a Comment