Tsunami alert after earthquake in Indonesia
Strong earthquakes in Japan and Indonesia briefly prompted a Tsunami alert to be issued.
Hello everyone! We just got back late last night from the trip of a lifetime. So much fun I won't know where to begin! I have so many stories and pictures from Bali that I will need to organize them before I post.So talking to a couple of friends this morning, I was informed of an earthquake that hit Indonesia hours after we left. I feel relief that we were not there to experience this 7.3 earthquake, yet sadden for the amazing people there.
While spending time in G-land (eastern tip of Java) our new friend Puma told us the story of when the last big tsunami hit. He said that 3 huge and building sets of waves crashed into their camp and pushed everyone into the thick and scary jungle. Luckily no one was killed, and hopefully everyone is ok with this last one that hit.
Sorry, no pictures yet, but stay tuned! Many to come!

3 comments:
so glad you are safe. sounds amazing. I can't wait to see photos Chels! You have an exotic life lady.
Dang it! I was hoping for pictures! I'm glad you left before it hit too :) Can't wait for the updates! Whatta fun life you lead!
UPLOAD!!!!!
Post a Comment