Wednesday, August 6, 2008

"Take me out to the Ball Game!"

Go Angels!! Well, all of our cheering apparently didn't work for the Angel's last night because they were stomped by the Oriel's 3-0. The Angel's had won the night before so we were excited to see them win again! Oh well, you can't win them all, if you could, the game would not be nearly as entertaining. Regardless of the loss, we were still able to have a great time with our friends Missy and Paul. They were so rad to invite us to the game and enjoy the amazing seats that they have! The crowd was energetic, the weather absolutely perfect and we enjoyed our night out at the Ball Game!
In our Angel's colors, red and white, Kirk, me, Missy, and Paul. Do you notice the awesome floppy hats Missy and Paul are wearing? Yeah, those were included in the night's game- so rad!
The 2 lovebirds, Paul and Missy. She's glowing, it's almost as if...
One of the Angel's stars up to base: Vladi as we like to call him. A strong hitter, just not this night. I brought my new camera to the game of which I am still learning how to use, and had a great time snapping away!
What do the Schillings like more than anything about sport's games? THE FOOD! Oh yeah baby! Hot dogs and Nachos, big sodas and peanuts, even an icecream sandwich the finish the night off right!
Conditions were perfect! Awesome company, awesome seats, an AWESOME team that for the most part is doing AMAZING this year, and just an all around awesome night! Thanks again Missy and Paul- you guys rock!

7 comments:

Katie said...

I LOVE going to baseball games! It always reminds me of summer :)

Dan & Stacy said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! We still don't like Vegas but we are stuck for now. We are trying to find new things to do. And yes we are working on one more baby!:) Are you?

Chrissy said...

Fun! We need to hit up an Angel game.

Rachel said...

Hey Chels! Sorry you lost to my home team:) jk- you know I could care less about baseball, but going to actual games is always fun, especially when you have good seats. Oh, and btw, your new car sounds so rad! I am super jealous! Miss you!

Brady Fam said...

To me, baseball is as American as apple pie. (That's really American, right?) Going to baseball games are just endearing to me. :) Fun to see your pics.

Lindsay said...

Way fun! You just made me totally hungry!

Katie said...

Hey Chels! Got your message last night...you're right, I'm all outta minutes :( I'll try to call you later tonight when I have some...Met Julie (see pictures on my blog). Miss you!