Friday, August 15, 2008

I can't wait...

so, i am taking my real estate exam next week, after which kirk and i will be venturing off to BALI! (it's in indonesia) i cannot wait for our exotic vacation half way around the world!
This is hopefully where we'll be staying...
And we'll be visiting places like this...
It'd be exciting if this was our mode of transportation...
I'll be learning this while I am there...
While crazy Kirk is surfing waves like this...
I got my new camera just in time to hopefully take some awesome pictures! If anyone has some extra time off and wants to be a beach bum with me, let me know:)

10 comments:

Brady Fam said...

Be sure to put a LOT of photos on your blog when you get home! A trip there for David and I probably won't be happening in the near future, so I am just going to live it through you and your photos. :) I so happy you guys do such things!!!

ashley said...

soooo jealous right now! that is going to be amazing!

Katie said...

You lucky dogs! I guess that's the beauty of no kids, lots of fun trips together! Miss you...take LOTS of amazing pictures for me! What happened to coming out to PR? ;-) Bali is Sooo much better!

Nicole said...

Fun! How long will you be gone?

Emily said...

Wow I'm so jealous!! Have a fantastic time-can't wait to see the pics!!!

Rachel said...

I am SO jealous!!!! But I am so excited that you get to go, you deserve it. Have a great time and I want to see lots of pictures!

Michelle said...

Wow that's SO awesome that you are going to Bali! Greg has been and says it's beautiful. I hope to go there one day :) Yes, for sure we need to do pizookies!

Lindsay said...

That is so dang awsome! Have a blast!! What kind of camera did you get?

jill facer said...

have so much fun! take LOTS of pics of beautiful bali. live it up. ahh...i wish i could get work off and go too. :)

p.s. my house smells great thanks to you. :)

Anonymous said...

What camera did you end up getting? How are you doing with it? Let me know if you have any questions! Can we come with you? Peanut and I will fit in one suitcase!