So, this is the latest edition to the Schilling Household: the Canon 40D SLR. I still have a LOT of learning to do on it, but thanks to Julie and a few others, I feel like I might be ready to snap some awesome photos of monkeys and surfers on our trip to Bali. Thanks also to Timmy for all his help in helping us decide and find this great camera!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
We're sure you passed! Let us know when you find out. Have fun on your trip :)
EWWW Hope you passed!!! After all that hard work studying.
I'm sure you passed!
And have fun in Bali, you are going to have a blast! And I am sure you will get some amazing pictures with that camera. I have the nikon equivalent of your cannon, and it totally rocks!
what a great camera, you are going to love it!
hope you passed!
I can't wait till I get my dream camera! I have the Cannon Rebel which I love, but I really want to get more lenses for it! Have fun in Bali :)
I can't believe you get to go to Bali! What a stinkin' blast! Have fun.
I've heard good stuff about that Canon, have fun on your trip! Take lots of pics@
Post a Comment