I just want to make the disclaimer for the records: The kids are on spring break so I couldn't teach even if I wanted to! I have been starting to feel kinda bad having all this fun this week when most people are working full time still... uh, sorry. But the weather has been beautiful, the sun has been out, and I just passed my first real estate final (with a 93%) so that is deserving of some fun, right?
Kelly and I met up the other day for a day of bike riding in and all around the Newport area. We seriously rode for almost 3 hours around Corona del Mar, Newport and Balboa island. It felt like we were kids again and I have to give a shout out to Kelly who is always down for a fun day of doing just about anything.
Kelly and I met up the other day for a day of bike riding in and all around the Newport area. We seriously rode for almost 3 hours around Corona del Mar, Newport and Balboa island. It felt like we were kids again and I have to give a shout out to Kelly who is always down for a fun day of doing just about anything.
The whole yard of this house was a complete village of an old mining town. There were stores, houses, people, moving parts- couldn't quite make sense of it all and just felt like taking a picture. You may have needed to be there to admire it.
____________________________________________________________________
Another fun night of Albertacos and Cherry on Top. At first glance you would never think to stop at this hole-in-the-wall establishment, but once you dig into their amazing carne asada burritos or rolled tacos you realize that fine dining doesn't need to come with an expensive price tag! Thank you Tim and Niccole for helping us discover this place! We kept the birthday celebration going with the Hansens, Johnsons and Julie and Sophia. Thank you so much to all of you!

9 comments:
congrats on passing your real estate exam! A 93% is amazing. I also love the bangs.
Hey Chelsea cute pics. I miss San Clemente so bad. I hope to move back some day. We are still in Vegas and will be for at least another 5 years. We are at Boulder and Tropicana. I dont know if you know were that is but its kind of ghetto! Anyways keep in touch.
How FUN! So nice that you still get spring breaks. I love the ferry! Wish I could be there to have some fun with you. I'm planning on coming in June for a week or two so we'll definitely need to get together then. We'll be celebrating Mia's 2nd B-day! Oh P.S. Thanks Kirk for leaving us a comment! It was so fun to hear from you. Zach says hi...
That was too fun, I love that we are regulars at both Albertacos and Cherry on Top!
awesome! love newport corona bike rides, so much fun!
happy spring break!
You SHOULD feel bad having all that fun. . .without ME!
Congrats girls on passing your final! That's awesome and I'm so stoked for you! Do you have plans to go somewhere specific and work or what?
I miss you tons and hope that we will meet again in the near near future! Tell Moo that Brax says hi and she is yearning for a park day in the sun!
Can we PLEASE do that again sometime soon!!!
never feel bad about having time off, that is the joy of being a teacher!! i have been getting sooo homesick reading everyones blogs & can't wait to have some bike rides & beach time myself! that front yard is cracking me up! we have to try albertacos when we come home... you al rave about it! xo
Darn it! I was hoping for some weekend updates ;-) Bummer we kept playing phone tag this weekend! Miss your guts!
Post a Comment