Monday, April 7, 2008

Birthday weekend with the Schillings!

This weekend Kirk and I were able to find some cheap tickets up to visit his family in Morgan Hill, and had a blast! I can honestly say I have the raddest and funnest in laws ever! Sami, David and the lil Peanut came to pick us up and we enjoyed an evening in Santana Row eating and shopping. In fact, there was a pattern of eating and shopping a lot this weekend! Saturday we went to the outlet shops (Kirk was actually the one who suggested this and I nearly passed out) and then went out to dinner with the whole crew. Conference Sunday was fun too because we did a grand breakfast together and went out on the lake in paddle boats and canoes. If only we could live closer to everyone so that we could do that all the time, we would love it! It was fun seeing all the brother and sister in laws, Kirk's parents, and all of our awesome and cute nieces and nephews. I love them all! While at Chevy's for dinner Saturday, they surprised me with an awesomely huge hat and a birthday dessert and sang to me which is something that hasn't been done in years!
The birthday hat with Kirk, Sami and David. A big thanks to Sami and Dave who let us stay with them and play with Bentley- We love you guys so much!

Aiden and Kyle with the hat- it's big enough for two!

The gorgeous Kennedie! Love this girl, she even made me beautiful earrings this weekend for me! And what a fun shopping buddy she is too:)

Lovebirds 4 life!

The boys gettin' busy with the birthday dessert! I just got back from a long workout because I seriously think I gained 5 pounds this weekend.
Having a great family is something that I am forever grateful for. I love the Schillings and the Webers and always enjoy spending time with them. Thank you to everyone for being so thoughtful and sweet!

6 comments:

Kelly de Villiers said...

Is this the hottest birthday girl in Town?! Call me!
Domo Arigato!
Kelly

Chrissy said...

Girl, I didn't know it was your birthday! Lets go out and celebrate! Looks like you guys had fun :)

Katie said...

Happy Birhtday Chels! Looks like you had a great weekend =) Wish I could be there with you to celbrate. You and Kirk are the cutest. Miss you guys!

Jessica Kettle said...

Happy Birthday! Hope it was a good one! I didn't know that you were a teacher! WHat a bummer that you won't be full timing it. Do you like subbing? Good luck with your brokers license!

Nicole said...

I can't see me with that big birthday hat on your pretty head!!!! That's ok, we both know I was there!

I hope your dinner rocked and the rest of today does too!

HAPPY STINKIN' BIRTHDAY DOLL!!!

Kristin said...

Happy belated birthday Chels! Next year it won't be belated...seriously how hard should it be for me to remember someones birthday who is the day after mine. Next year and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!