Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Birthday Dinner with the Girls... and some boys:)

I have been studying all morning and am taking a break from the real estate world! I can only handle so much at a time! Just wanted to post a few pics of the fun night we had Monday at Javier's. None of my high school girls have blogs, but I wanted to let them know that they are truly awesome and such great friends! Not only did we get to have a fun (and long) night of chatting, eating and laughing, but they got me the nicest gifts ever! Bathing suits and shirts, jewelry and gift cards- I mean, what awesome friends! It's crazy how long we have all been friends and how we can get together and still have fun with each other like we did over ten years ago! We are all so different, but I think that is why we get along so well:) I love them all so much and want to say thank you to them for sharing my birthday with me!

Kirk and Chels. What good sports the boys were for accompanying their girls to a dinner where all we did was talk and talk and talk and talk...

The girls: Liz, Dawn, chels, Shannon, Natalie (where did Jamie go??)

Bestest buds Dawn and Shannon!

Old roomies and such awesome girls!

And what's a birthday dinner without the embarrassing song singing and free dessert?! Can't say I'm a fan of flan, but Dawn was convinced I was going to have some. And as for the hat- looked kinda like deer horns, not sure about that Mexican tradition..
Let fun rule! And let the birthday week continue tonight with Albertacos and Cherry on Top!

7 comments:

Taryn said...

that looks like tons of fun! happy birthday chels!

Katie said...

How fun! I love birthday week, when the celebration just lasts and lasts! Happy Birthday, wish I could celebrate with you! Miss you like crazy!

Crystal said...

happy birthday!! we miss you up here in vegas--bunco just isn't the same without you!

julie said...

Looks like you guys have been busy! Happy happy birthday to you! LOVE Javier's... can't wait to be back home & enjoy it more often... did you go to the new one or in Irvine? Glad you had a great day! xo

Julia said...

Happy Birthday! I love Javiers to!! So fun to see Dawn. Tell her hi for me... if she remembers me.... it's been a while! :)

ashley said...

hey happy birthday!
i want friends who will give me new baithing suits! lucky girl!

Erin said...

Happy birthday! how fun to get to hang out with high school friends again. I am glad you found me in the blogging world, and every time I got to someone new's blog that found me, I see that Julia has found you first. how does that happen?